The WP-Brighton team are really excited about the event this Friday. We thought it might be worth running through a few important bits for the day:
- Doors open at 1pm for a 1.30 prompt start
- Make sure you’ve had lunch before you arrive – there are loads of eateries within 2 minutes’ walk
- There will be tea/coffee/biscuits provided at 3.15, half way through the talks
- Power and WiFi will be provided, but can’t be relied upon!
- The Twitter hashtag for the afternoon is #wpbrighton
- There’s no dress code, just come comfortable
- Think about any questions or topics for discussion in the break-out sessions after the talks
- Check out the speakers and schedule page and maybe plan out which talks you want to see most. You’ll be welcome to move between strands (but there only be 50ish seats in the business strand), so a bit of forward planning might really pay off
- Bring some business cards! There will be a business card wall to help you find or offer WP-related services.
If you have any questions or concerns before the event, contact us through the website. On the day, just find someone with a Crew T-shirt on.
We’re really looking forward to meeting you all!