We’re working hard here to get WP-Brighton packed with as many great speakers as possible. The first six speakers are now confirmed (with more in the pipeline), and we’re really excited – it’s starting to shape up as an exciting event. I know many of the speakers personally so I’m thrilled to have their support, but even more, I’m really looking forward to hearing their talks – I consider the people listed below (excluding me!) to be some of the most active and influential professionals I know in Brighton and it’s really a privilege to be able to share the line-up so far with you all.
The titles of the talks are provisional for now.
- Clive Andrews (NixonMcInnes) – “The Basics of Blogging (TBC)”
- Jamie O’Connell (The Student Room) – “Advanced Blogging – Lead Generation and Business Systems Integration (TBC)”
- Ellen DeVries (The Copyhouse) – “Content Strategy – A Kitbag for WordPress”
- Guy Anderson (zero G media) – “Using Email Marketing and WordPress”
- Michael Bailey (Deliberate Web Development) – “Responsive Web Design & Development with WordPress – How to make kick ass mobile ready websites.”
- David Lockie (divydovy) – “Child Theming Thematic”
Keep tabs on the Speakers & Schedule page to see the list as it grows and the schedule starts to take shape.